Aah, no wonder I had the same problem, but I thought because I was trying to
fill it in with my I phone, as I'm away from home, away from my I Mac. I will
write back to the original person to see what he did and write back to give you
an answer.  I'm very sorry about this as I did not know but thought some one
would want to sign it.

Sincere apologies.

Kawal.