From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Question about Entering Bookshare Account Info

I am totally blind and that is my preferred method of typing. If you touch
the wrong letter, don't lift your finger, just slide it to the letter you
wanted.

You might try the rotor and see if typing mode is available and change it
back to standard typing.

Richard

(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)