I have the HP5510 which is a wireless or usb printer which also has an app
that you can use from your phone.  The first time I set it up, I needed
sighted assistance because, my computer didn't speak the setting spot and I
had to do things from the screen of the printer.  It hasn't happened since
though and I have had to completely reformat my computer so, it must have
been one of those days.
I have used it's print from the phone app without problems and, I have
emailed things to the printer's email address from kmy computer when I was
away from home as well.  Both work well and are easy to do.
The app is very usable and will also alert you, if your printer is set up
for it;, when your cartridges are low on ink and, which ones are low.
The scanning functions work well too and, I've been told that print and
pictures are done very well from it.