Okay, i can move the apps and even folders around and from page to page and
this will really help my friend. But if the app is in one folder and I want to
move it into another one i'm not sure how to do that or if it's possible. I can
do vo-shift-m on the app in the folder but if I then close the folder I think
the app then stays in that folder. But i'm not sure how to navigate to another
folder without closing the one I'm in.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth