From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jenifer Barr
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 7:49 AM
To: iPhone List
Subject: new update, batery life, and Wi-fy issues.

Good morning all.
Anyone  running the latest update... have you noticed a greater drain of
your batery? Also my  phone seems to constantly be losing my own wn-fi
connection for my home wy-fi. Nothing is wrong with my router... any
suggesttions for these problems? I've only noticed it  since updating last
week to the latest ios.
Thanks for any assistance.

Jenifer Barr