Just so everyone is aware, all of the apps that I share work with VoiceOver. I will not ever share information about an app unless it does work well with VoiceOver. My goal is to find apps that we as blind individuals can use and that means they have to perform well with Voiceover. Never worry about the apps that I share ever being anything but VO accessible, I won’t waste everyone’s time with those other apps.