Hi Sieghar,

Thanks for your thorough explanation on how to move files from one source
folder to another in iTunes. It was most helpful because I inadvertently
uploaded some MP3 files. For those that use JAWS, the shift key only in
combination with the right arrow key will select the file. After opening the
information dialog box, one may need to whiee-tag once to access the other
tabs. I believe one will need to right arrow three times to highlight the
option tab. Use the tab key to navigate to make the changes. I thought this
clarification would help others. hTH.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone