Chuck, I had read that info before when the announcement first came out. It
does not say that the 2 map sources, osm and Navteq are available on the
device. It says that the app draws from two map sources, which does not mean
they are on the device. Given what Mike May said, I think you are reading
something in to that announcement that is not stated and was, in fact, refuted
by the company's ceo.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com