Hi Cristebal, I know that here in the states in Texas they offer iPhone clinics
are they have them, so if you tried to see if you have one of those nearby?
That maybe could help you fixture iPhone for a cheaper price than buying maybe
as low as $50, as I'm not for sure how much the clinics charge for repairs

Sent from my iPhone