Hi there. By default it uses the AT&T naturally speaking voice. At least it
sounds like it to me. However as I scroll through the list of available voices
I also see the US Heather voice. I believe that is from a cappella. I do not
believe this app offers any different voices than what most of us are used to
already. The funny thing is that the website states that the person using this
app or maybe the person who created the app did it because of the iPhone voice
being so robotic. Yet some of these voices are really not all that different.
Of course I realize that voice quality and the synthesizer used our subjective
from person-to-person. However from my experience if someone can get used to
the vocalizer voices that are on the iPhone, they can pretty much get used to
any other type of synthetic speech which is available currently.