Because you get your hands on the product well before everyone else (not something everyone wants I guess) and you get to have a massive influence in how the app functions and turns out. Imagine being able to create the app you really want. It's very satisfying for some to also spot the bugs and see the changes which come from it.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Rocket
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: beta testing was Announcing the Seeing Eye GPS app free preview, new 2013 Sendero products, and remote CSUN access!

Why is it such a big deal to want to be a veta tester? Does one get paid or rewarded in some way for doing this for a private company?

Marco the rocket!
Sent from my iPad

On 2013-02-27, at 7:34, "Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND" <pamela.a.ekstrand....@disney.com> wrote:

Hi,

I just called the toll free number in the email. But I was told they have reached the maximum number of people they can have for the trial. They did take my email address in case they can work something else out, though.

Pam