Raul A. Gallegos
Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 2/28/2013 6:24 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:
Hi Raul, As I helped in the development of this app, let me see what we can
do on our end. I can make no promises, because the App store should have
known that you had already purchased this app, but it may have gotten
confused by the fact that there are two versions. Who knows, but I'll check
in to this.

Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:56 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: app refund problem with list recorder full version

Hi Raul,

I would hope you'd try to advance it to another level of review.

This sounds very confusing, and perhaps Apple should be aware that apps from
the same developer with the same name should perhaps have clear disclaimers
or warnings or cautions to purchasors .

I wouldn't be optimistic about getting your $7.99 credit, but it may be
useful to bring this to the attention of Apple, and perhaps the developer.

Keith