I want to give people more tips on this app and specifically the
latest update. When you double tap on something in search results to
have it play, it often does not or it may not ever go automatically to
the now playing screen. This could be viewed as a feature or a bug or
just something to be indifferent to. It is no problem though. IT shows
the track and artest name in the bottom left cornor of the screen when
it is playing after you double tapped on it from search results or
whatever listing possibly. There is a button to pause the playing
track in the bottom right cornor at that point. Double tap on that
artest or track name in the bottom left cornor and there you go, your
now playing screen comes up. Then double tap the np info button in the
top left cornor and you get more options on your now playing screen.
Also now when you are in the search screen, there is a side menu
button near the top left of the screen. Double tapping that brings up
a menu that is mostly different parts of the app you can navigate to
from there. Your play lists, search, settings, and some others. The
app has a little bit of a complex navigation path, but if you learn
it, it works really well and this update has improved accessibility in
my opinion. It does not look like they meant to, although who knows,
but just how they changed things seems to work a little bit better.