Hi,

I agree lol.  But to be fair, the reason why swiping doesn't automatically
scroll the page like on IOS is because it violates Apples patent on scrolling
or some such thing like that.  That one is out of Androids hands.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info