Of course, Voice Dream Reader can download DAISY books from Bookshare.
If you have your own DAISY books, it is actually possible to open it. I
haven't publicized it.
Take your .zip DAISY book and change ".zip" to ".daisy".
Put the file in Dropbox, and open it from Voice Dream Reader.
I heard that the directory structure in the zip file must be correct: same
as the DIASY files you download from Bookshare. If that's the case, it
should work.
Best,
Winston.