hi there no sorry about that i was thinking of navigon which i do use. i also use blind square here in the uk and to be speaking truthfully it seem very good indeed. i am thinking about acquiring the garmin glo receiver which i could use with my android samsung s 3 as well as gps is so important to me. you do have to watch it though all these things cost money. i still think though if these apps the sendero one and the android one which sadly will not be here in the uk are anything like wayfinder then for me that will be a real real plus. also my actual google maps on the android phone work very well when you do a route if in a car someone who is driving can actually hear the instructions from the google maps app very well. it certainly is all happening all these gps apps i must say at least we are getting a choice much more than we used to do.