Everything you have currently is fine. DropBox will give you a little more free
space when you start using it to share photos, but iCloud doesn't charge you
space for iCloud photo sync. The things you have backed up in iCloud are backed
up.

My set up is similar, although I also use iTunes for manual wired back-ups of
my iPhone. I always prefer redundancy. You never know what can go wrong / fail.
For that matter, I have two external hard drives that I back my Mac up on every
other week per drive.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288