That is why I bought the OBI100. I ordered the device from Amazon, hooked it up, signed in with my Google Voice account and I have a home phone at no cost to me. I can with my Google Voice account forward calls to a different phone number if I go out too which is really great. People can call my home number and it go to any phone that I tell it to forward my calls to. I love it, especially the FREE aspect of it.

-----Original Message----- From: Fred Olver
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessing Google Voice - Was Re: speaking of magic jack

Hi all,

Well, one thing that I found out is that you can't answer your googlevoice
number it is only a transfer point. I bought an Ivo tech gadget to use with
googlevoice thinking I'd hook my home phone to it and be able to answer the
phone, not true. Luckily for me I had also set up my cell phone to accept
calls. Also, the settings page for google voice is not a text link on the
google voice page, so now I have this Ivo tech piece of equipment which I
apparently have no need for and a "home connection" box from Verizon which I
no longer need. Any takers?

Fred Olver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>