I HATE TO ASK THIS BECAUSE IT MAKES me FEEL DUMB, BUT HERE GOES.  Prior to
Braille Touch I would address a text message before writing the message.  As
those of you who use BT know it is necessary to first write the message. For
some reason I cannot get them to send correctly and I don't think the
culprit is the program!

To text without BT, I:

1.       Go to contacts;

2.       Navigate to the desire contact;

3.       Double tap on "send Message";

4.       Double tap on "Mobile"

5.       Type and send message.

With Braille Touch I:

1.       Write the message.

2.       Flick left for BT menu;

3.       Double tap on the text message button.

4.       Turn phone back to Portrait mode, where I find myself in Contacts.

5.       Type the first 3 letters of the last name of the addressee

6.       Navigate to desired sender

7.       Double tap "Mobile." Nothing happens. Message fails.

What am I doing that prevents the "to" field from being poppulated? Is there
an easier way to do this?

Sandy Finley

8.       N