From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Wired Single EarEarphones Recommendation

This may sound odd but I'm looking for a recommendation for a wired
single-ear earphone for use with my iPhone 5. I'm not looking to spend a lot
of money (less than $50) but I would appreciate decent quality not unlike
what I'm getting with the earpods that came with the iPhone 5. I'm
interested in a single ear model since I would like to have my other ear
available to stay attuned to what's going on around me. I'm not really
interested in bluetooth due to its cost and battery requirements.

I tried the Apple store but didn't come across anything. It would be really
nice to get something that has a mic and  remote and volume up and down
buttons like the earpods but I don't think such a thing exists in a wired,
single-ear model.

Alan Lemly