Flick right or left.  You should find it that way.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa belville" <missktlab1...@frontier.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Bypassing Security question in App Store, is it possible?

Well, the procedure has changed, then, because they want three separate questions when I use the iPhone to modify my ID. I can tell because I flicked to each question in the first list, answered one, and was then presented with a list of different questions, and the same thing happened when I answered the second question and moved to the third. Also, there are only 17 questions in that portion of the PC version of the security screen, and while there are some duplicates on the PC side, there are many questions on the Iphone version that aren't in the PC list at all.

I think I' making headway, though. The last time I answered the third question, I was taken out of that screen and back into the Apple store where i'm supposed to find the agree button.

I know it's got to be there somewhere, but I can't find it and letting VO read that whole 13 plus pages is time consuming and annoying.

Any thoughts?

Forget love, I'd rather fall into chocolate.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "RobH!" <bobs...@googlemail.com>