I also recommend Fooducate.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fooducate-diet-tracker-healthy/id398436747?mt=8

It is mostly voFriendly, and I have been exchanging emails with the developers;
they are very interested in making it more voFriendly.

HTH,
Traci
Come climb with me (in spirit) and please support The Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society with a donation. Our efforts  will help make a big difference in the
fight against blood cancers. Learn more & donate here. Thank you.
http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/BigClimb?px=1570735&pg=personal&fr_id=1250