Hi,

Just a note on ringback tones.  Ringback tones are actually the ring
that the person calling you hears when they call.  By default this is
the simple ringing you hear when you make a phone call.  Some
phones/plans, I am not sure which, allow you to set a different sound
for this ringback tone.

Ringback tones are not what you hear when someone calls your phone,
but what you hear when you call someone else's phone, and is set up on
the phone you are trying to call.  I.E. If I set up a Ringback tone it
is what you would hear when you call me.

I do not have any information on how, or if, this can be set up on an IPhone.

Denny