From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ari Moisio
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 12:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App Store genius

Hi

SAme here. Also updates seems to be blanck althougyh there is notation
about 12 updates  with the appsotre icon.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  James Lockwood kirjoitti
> Subject: App Store genius
> Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:40:07 -0500
> From: James Lockwood <lockwoo...@gmail.com>
> To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
>
> When I clicked on genius in the App store nothing comes up that anyone
else have this problem? Nothing is read by voice over in the genius area of
the app store on the iPhone