Got bad news for you. Therein lies the problem...the latest FB update sucks!
It doesn't work well with VO at all! SMH!

----- Original Message -----
From: "denise avant" <denise.av...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: Facebook app on iPhone 4 s

Hello all,
I was using the iphone keyboard to type a message for posting on the native
facebook app. I noticed that with every keystroke, the phone made a sound
like it makes when you swipe up or down and nothing happens. I do not know
the reason for this sound as I am in the edit field entering text. I have
the latest update to the operating system and to facebook itself.
Can anyone help?