Winston is the developer of Voice Dream and the email address with which
he's subscribed to this list is wins...@voicedream.com.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donna Slater
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:16 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Voice Dream Reader awesome update

Hi

This app is totally amazing. Please does anyone have the developer's direct
email address as I'd like to drop him a line just to say how brilliant the
app is. I am suggesting it to all my friends who own iphones etc. All of us
in my immediate family are using it now, and all for different reasons. For
me, it has become my main book reading app as I am totally blind. My husband
uses it whilst biking to work to listen to books. My son is dyslexic so he
listens to it whilst reading along with the text, and finally my daughter
uses it along with the text in order to allow her to read books which are
still a little too hard for her to read totally by herself.

The update is fabulous because voiceover users now have access to the text
box, and so if we need to check on some text in more detail this is now
possible. A truly great app.

Thanks to whoever suggested the app initially, and to anyone who can give me
the developer's email address.

With best regards

Donna