Hey DJ.

I use square myself.  It's a great business tool for what I need. My work
around on the sound jack being used by the square is either a splitter, I plug
square into one jack and used to plug my Icom into another.  Now, when I can I
use blue-tooth, or my braille display, which gets round the sound problem
neatly for me.  Hope this helps.

Peace
Nick
'