From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris H
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 4:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Alarmed was Re: Calendar event, can I check?

Hello all
Thank you for your help.
I'm pleased to report the Alarmed app is just what I was after.
I was able to set a super reminder to occur on the first Wednesday of every
month.
I love this app to bits!
Don't get me wrong, the default calendar/reminder apps are good, but if you
want more customization and flexibility, the Alarmed app is the way to go.
It is completely free in the app store, with an in-app purchase for the
extras pack should you wish to do that. I did this very thing, because I
want to support the developer with the excellent work he has done to make
this app 100% accessible with VoiceOver.
Thank you once again, and, as the developer said, are you alarmed? Smile.
Chris.

Christopher Hallsworth