Well I can't answer your questions other than to say the Item Chooser works everywhere so long as VoiceOver is on.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype:
chrishallsworth7266
Twitter:
@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 06/03/2013 23:55, anouk radix wrote:
Hello everyone,
When in an app that displays a lot of text is it then possible to have
voiceover search for certain text and go to this? I wonder about this on
a webpage but also in any app in general. I know you can probbably do it
in safari with the item chooser or maybe safari itself has its own
function for this? I dont mean google search just searching for text
within one webpage that you are visiting at that time.
Does the item chooser also work with other apps? For example news apps
that you want to scan through for a certain word or phrase?
Also, is it possible to select part of the text of a webpage to copy it
to another app? Is there perhaps a podcast about this?
Can you also select/copy text from other apps as well?
Thanks in advance for any information,
Greetings, Anouk,