Go into settings, notification, and turn on the weather wiggit.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Dent" <loriand...@ohiohills.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:30 PM
Subject: weather app question

Hi all,

I have a question about the weather app that we all have on are I phones. I noticed the other day when I went to a different city, the weather app didn't display that cities weather and temperature. It stayyed on Kent's display. I know that this weather app is supposed to display the weather for the surrounding cities but it's not doing it. So how can I get this back to doing just that. Is there a turn on local weather button and where is it? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper