Hi,

If the built-in calendar and reminders apps don't do enough, Alarmed provides
additional reminder options. I use the built-in Notes app for taking basic
notes, but if you want an app that creates notes that are searchable and that
keep your place so the next time you open the note, you're exactly where you
left off last time, AccessNote is great. It's not free (it costs $20), and it
requires a Bluetooth keyboard or braille display to do most of its cool
features like Search, but the Search feature is the best I've seen in an iPhone
notetaking app.

HTH,
Anna