I hate to ask a stupid question, but I'm having a problem saving AppleVis
podcasts to my computer so I can transfer them to my Victor Reader Stream
for listening. I find the podcast I want just fine but when I'm in Firefox
and right-click on it to save the link as, the file that is saved is only a
few seconds long. I really don't want to listen to these just on the
computer but I can't figure out how to save the full podcast. There is an
excellent one on Fleksy which I just listened to and I'd like to put it on
my Stream to listen to it again. Thanks to anyone who can direct me on how
to do this.

Alan Lemly