To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 4:16 PM
Subject: Weird issue with VO Volume

Hi, all.

Using an iPhone 5 with Amazon Basics BT Keyboard. I somehow have the volume for voice over popping up all of the time. It doesn't matter if I'm in the app store or settings, the percentage for the Voice Over volume is always there, so I inadvertently adjust the speech volume when I try moving around on the screen. The up and down arrows on the keyboard also control the volume no matter where I am, so it's hard to really move around without making things too loud or too soft. this is definitely the VO volume, because the regular navigation noises don't change while the voice output does.

Any ideas how I can fix this?  It's driving me crazy.

Forget love, I'd rather fall into chocolate.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com