Hello Adrienne,

I think in all fairness saying the Audible app is inaccessible is a bit
extreme. The app in fact is perfectly accessible with the exception of
Button-Free mode which by the way, was also inaccessible in previous
versions. Yes, you could get into button-free mode easy enough by double
tapping on the button, but the gestures would not register unless you turned
Voiceover off.

I totally like the new Audible app and think it's far better than the old
version with the exception of 2 or 3 features which are not so much
inaccessible but missing. Many of us including myself were bugging Audible
to provide a better way to delete books or parts of books without having to
start playing each part of a book in order to get to the Info button where
you could then delete it. Audible has done that and in my opinion has done
it very nicely. Also being able to download an entire 5 or 6 part book
without having to tap on each part is very nice as is the fact that download
progress is displayed. Like I said, there are many nice things about the app
and all of them are perfectly accessible and every time I write to Audible I
make sure that I point out how much I in fafct like the new app and its
features, only then do I also point out the 2 or 3 missing features or
things that have to be made accessible like giving Voiceover the ability to
say which Chapter is playing on the Chapters and Bookmarks page.

Best regards,