Well, North American BANA Braille is changing to UEB, the Braille used when
using the Australian voice. The change over should be complete in another
couple years. Therefore, you are ahead of the game as you are already learning
the new Braille code.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288