  From: Raul A. Gallegos
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:27 PM
  Subject: Re: GrubHub

  Hi there. While I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone one Saturday
night she mentioned the GrubHub website which allows you to do this. So I
wondered to myself is there an app for that? Since there is an app for just
about everything else in the world today. Sure enough there is such a thing as
a GrubHub app. I installed it and did the same thing you did. In my case I was
able to find a wonderful Chinese food restaurant. Not only was I able to browse
and view the entire menu, but I was also able to make specific instructions on
certain food items. This is a great tool. After placing my order I got
notification via text when my order was ready and when it was getting ready to
be delivered. GrubHub is who shows up on my credit card charge instead of the
actual restaurant. That is okay. In just under 35 minutes I had my Chinese
dinner delivered to my home. The app is clearly easy to use and the names of
the restaurants when browsed will tell you the minimum delivery charge if any,
the amount you have to order, and any other relevant information that you will
need in order to decide whether you want to order from one specific one or not.
I somehow did something to make the app crash. I thought to myself that I would
have to start the process all over, however when I went back in, it had saved
my information and so I could continue where I left off. Since that time of the
app has been updated and made more stable. I highly recommend this app.