Hi, I just posted a message about sharing links with the list. This should also help you in finding app descriptions. One other thing you can do is from Google, type itunes followed by the name of the app. This may help as well.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Oh Mario...if only I could control everyone the way I control you ... HOP! YOU LITTLE PLUMBER! HOP! HOP! HOP! - Sheldon Cooper