Hi there I think the only one is the trekker breeze.
the apps on the phones are the next best thing or now maybe are the best thing.
I managed to get the Garmin glo working and it is truly brilliant for acquiring satelites.
when on buses and trains it makes a huge difference.
At 14:28 11/03/2013, you wrote:
Hello are there any talking gps out there for a blind person?  I know they
have the trencher breeze or trencher but I am looking one cheaper that would
be accessible for a blind person.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Gallagher
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: help with the garmin glo gps receiver

Hi all,
When using this receiver with an iphone how do you know the iphone is using
the gps receiver.
I went to bluetooth and paired it strangely I could not find where it said a
pin code but it says connected.
now if you use blind square how do you know which gps you are using the
iphone's or the garmin.?
many thanks for any replies.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.