Hi.
I'll mainly buy the speaker for the Airplay feature. I would love to stream a
podcast either from my phone or computer over Airplay, and place the portable
speaker in the room I want. That would be totally amazing!
the only weird thing is that I can't find it on the computerrooms services
website.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

Den 12/03/2013 kl. 03.01 skrev "Alan Lemly" <wale...@gmail.com>:

> The Beatbox comes with a USB charger which hooks to your computer's USB
> port. It also comes with a 3.5mm audio patch cable allowing you to connect a
> non-bluetooth device such as a Victor Reader Stream or other mp3 player via
> that device's headphone jack to it. The Backbeat dimensions are about 3 to
> 3.5 inches square.
>
> The audio demo and the user guide info at the following link are both really
> good:
>
> http://www.speeddots.com/shop/shop_beatbox.php
>
> The speaker sells for 70 USD with a 7 USD shipping charge.
>
> Alan Lemly

>>> Skype:
>>> chrishallsworth7266