Hi.

That will be interesting where I can find such a battery pack in Denmark. I am
quite sure, I will need to order the battery pack from somewhere abroad. Can
anyone tell me, if we can get any rechargeable batterypack that will work.

If anyone knows a dealer that will sell for Denmark, it will be fantastic.

Best regards Annie.