I know that iTunes Match stores your music in the cloud.  Mine works fine
when I am connected via wifi.  However, if I am using cellular data, my
songs do not seamlessly stream from the cloud.  In fact, if I am, for
instance, playing a shuffled selection from all of my 2000 songs, most will
not play at all and I see a "download" icon when I swipe past the song
title.  Do I have something set wrong?  Otherwise, iTunes Match seems
woefully inadequate to me, since I can't get wifi in many of the public
transportation, office and restaurant locations I frequent.  Does anyone
have any helpful thoughts?

Suzanne