From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileens Misrahi
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Attention: Standscan Pro discount code and bonus

Hello,

I just placed my order prior to the reduction of 10 percent and the free
offering of the adaptor. I am wondering if I should send the company an
email to see if I can get in on the deal. This wouldn't be the first time
that I have missed out on a sale of a product, as I was one of many that
paid full price for Fleksy, but don't resent it. I am just seeking advise
that's all and if I still pay the full price for the StandScan, I will still
treasure it in order to use an OCR app on the phone with increased accuracy.
I look forward to any recommendations on how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone