Hello what is prizmo? I to just orderd my stan scan last night using the
viphone coopon. from Mich.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne Robertson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 2:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Standscan question

  Hello Arnold,

  The StandScan Pro is a box with a bottom and one open side. It can take a
sheet of A4 or foolscap, or an open paperback book. I posted here the results
of two scans of a double-page of a paperback done using the StandScan Pro and
Prizmo. The results were excellent!

  I'm glad there's now a reduction on the price for a short while, but I don't
regret paying the full price for mine.

  Cheers,

  Anne