From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Shaffer
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: voicebook won't connect

I've started getting a "can't connect error 2500" from voicebook.  It had
been working fine, and I'd made no changes I'm aware of.  I've tried
deleting and reinstalling the app with no success.  Also, I submitted a
service request about a week ago, and have had no response.

Has anyone else seen this, and been able to fix it?