I stand corrected. Originally, the camera dock for the iPad was going to become
a bridge device that would allow a digital camera attachment. I did not track
such developments, and later iPads received a built-in camera. I also have Text
Grabber, and assumed the camera dock portion of the button was for taking an
image with the older iPad camera dock bridge that I understood was originally
going to be developed.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288