Hi all,

I almost never visit this group anymore.  I'm writing to ask if any of you
have noticed a problem sharing articles from the Huffington Post iphone app
to FB.  For the past several months I've noticed that each time I try to
share an article from the Huffington Post iPhone app to Facebook, I
consistently get the message, "An error occurred.  Please try again later."
 Have any of you noticed this?  Have you any ideas as to which app might be
at fault?  I'm hesitant to uninstall my Huff Po app as I have saved
countless favorite articles which, I understand would be lost if the app
were removed and redownloaded.  thanks for any help.

Best,
Kevin