Hi I recently sighned up for square And received a credit card reader. I have a
Bluetooth's headsets and that seems to be working out perfectly down my only
challenge has been when we get to the page where they can't accept the charges
& it won't let us go past that page. Does anyone else know how to use Square
and could you please share your tips on how to use it? Also how do I reply in
these messages to think of her body for all the wonderful help that has been
given to me in the past? Thank you all so much for the help and have a blessed
day  Shirley