I got a question about newspaper apps! Yes, I'm aware there's like 257
different news reading apps out there, and RSS readers, blog readers
and the like. My question deals with apps where I can read my local
newspaper and/or national newspapers such as USA today, or the
Walstreet Journal. I'm looking for an app in where I can get the most
out of the paper, not just some clipped articles from sections someone
decides to put on a website or NFB newsline. Yes, I appreciate those
services exist for those of us who are blind and want access to a
newspaper, but I've found that said access is quite limited. For
instance, the Orlando sentinel, I'm lucky if I get access to one tenth
of the paper in its entirety. hopefully with the new wave of
technology, it being 2013 and all, forward strides have been made to
expand news access. Yes, the Orlando Sentinel does have an app,
unfortunately when last I tried to use it, it was found to be rather
inaccessible for VO. Is earl a good app for good newspaper reading?
How about the US newspapers app? What has the community tried and are
happy using?

Jordan Norregaard

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.