  From: Sean Paul
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 15:22
  Subject: Re: TuneIn radio question

  I can tell you for sure that Cumulus Media stations are not in Tunein, I know
because I'm a Cumulus Media Employ. I'll say that when I last checked for CBS
stations a month or so back, they were there. I was looking for KMOX &, it was
there. I'll have to check when I get a moment to see if it is still located in
my favorites. I wouldn't be at all surprised if at some point they don't go to
iHeart as well, however, CBS already does have it's own radio app which is
radio.com.