The "Sent from my iPhone" is a signature, folks.  It can be erased in
Settings>Mail,Contacts,& Calendar.  It's pretty far down the list, in the same
group as "Always BCC myself". then about 4 options down.  Incidentally, this is
very similar to Gmail's settings on an Android phone.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 8:12 PM, "Troy Sullivan" <troysulliva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think he means when you send email it says at the bottom, sent from my
> IPhone
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Paganelli"
> <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda